Sunday, August 28, 2011

Macaroni Grill

The first place I ever waited tables at was Macaroni Grill.

And I'll admit it, we stole a lot of stuff. And by "a lot of stuff," I mean wine. Everyone did. If you go into your local Mac Shack and ask your server if they have ever stolen a bottle of wine, they will probably tell you yes.

If you're thinking of working at Macaroni Grill, I would highly recommend it, because all your parties will be fully stocked with wine. And I'm not talking about small bottles, I'm talking about a 1.5 liter bottle here.

My mom is shaking her head in disappointment right now.

Last night, a few of us decided we wanted pasta for dinner, and we happened to be right next to a Macaroni Grill. My boyfriend has always had this huge admiration for their giant pepper grinders. They're almost two feet long, wooden, and well he likes to put pepper on EVERYTHING.

So we're at dinner, and he makes the comment that he needs find a place that sells them. It's really hard to find a good pepper grinder. Seriously. We have three.


I couldn't find our third, its just one of those generic spice ones where the top is the grinder.
(PS- did you know Macs don't come with Paint? I had to download it, sheesh.)

I think we all see where this is going.
Ladies and gentlemen, my domestic partner, is a thief. 

We get out to the car, and he immediately, LIKE A MAGICIAN, pulls out a giant pepper grinder from nowhere. I have no idea where he hid it and how he managed to get out of Macaroni Grill with it.

But... we do have a pretty sweet pepper grinder now.


No comments:

Post a Comment